AVISHKAR (Electrical Engg. Dept) K.K.W.I.E.E.R. Nashik
Tuesday, July 28, 2020
Avishkar.............!!!!!
Share your Hidden Talent here......
Oh noooo
Not technical..........
but nontechnical....
with which you are more happy.....
yes that are your hobbies...........
1 comment:
Anonymous
August 4, 2020 at 12:05 PM
Wonderful ! ..Can write your name if sketched by you.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Avishkar Narsinge (BE Electrical)showcased his currency collection such as banknotes, coins and many more philately item in RERE FAIR 2023....Really very amazing
๐
Avishkar Narsinge (BE Electrical)showcased his currency collection such as banknotes, coins and many more philately item in RERE FAIR 2023....Really very amazing
๐
Pencil sketch by Prachi Gangurde SE A
Ganapati Bappa Moraya.........Eco friendly Ganesha Made by Kranti Porje ( BE Electrical Engg)
Kranti says...........This year I decided to make an idol of Ganpati Bappa at home and go completely Eco friendly. So, I used shadu clay i...
Wonderful ! ..Can write your name if sketched by you.
ReplyDelete